Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Just a little bit busy:-)

Today I am going to be really short, because I dont have much time. I have been very busy the last weeks trying to catch up with spring cleaning, Easter is coming (orthodox Easter this year is on the 5th may) and we are also celebrating an anniversary, so busy busy busy... but I am soo happy to see that even though I have been busy elsewhere, you guys have been reading my blog. So thank you for everybody, and I promise I will be back soon with more:-)
But in the meantime I also wanted to to say, that I know that last couple of posts were about more politics, than general issues we are facing in our lives, but I also like to make things clear and sometimes the unbelievable lies we hear on the news day after day just get to me.
So please keep reading and comment if you feel like to, and I will be back next week with more....

No comments:

Post a Comment