Search This Blog

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Anger instead of coffein :)

I dont know how most of you get up, I get up make coffee and tea, prepare some things, check on the dog, open some windows, turn on the hot water (its a Greek thing, most houses dont have hot water all the time, you actually have to turn the boiler on and during the winter months even if you have some left form the previous night it gets cold by the morning) so do a little 20-30 minutes run around the house then I sit down to have my tea...

Being 2013 and all we dont have a newspaper coming to our door every morning like I used to have when I was a kid, but you still need to be informed about basic things (or at least I feel the need for this). And since I can not stand the stupid morning shows , they give me the chills. So I result to the 3rd option, the internet.

So after I check who is striking today, how is the weather going to be (sunny or rain its basically the two options :) ), and I check if any of my favorite pages posted any beautiful Xmas picks while i was sleeping, I go on to the news.

Old habits die hard I guess... I still read some of the news from home, then I go on to the news of Greece and then just to torture myself further with world news. There is no coffee that can get me going like the news, or more specifically the 'how angry I get when I read the news'.

I dont read the celebrity news, I really dont care who got drunk and who showed something and who slept with who. But somehow I can not stop caring about the world.

Maybe something was in the air today, because I wasn't alone this morning getting this wakeup-anger. We all have some kind of poison other then coffee that gets us going in the morning...so why we keep doing it?

But its not just in the morning, during our days we all find ourselves in situations that we could avoid or simply let go but we choose not to. It seems we need some amount of anger to keep us going. To show us we still care, that we didnt forget to fight for things....and still it seems we get angry for the wrong things....

What`s your poison that gets you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment